-Solid Brass Hardware
-U.S.A Rawhide Leather Lace
-Top Grain Vegetable Tanned Leather
-Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Collar Size M/L (1st hole: 16.5" Last hole: 19.5")
Collar Size L/XL (1st hole: 21" Last hole: 24")
- All products can be returned for a full refund or exchange within 15 days of the delivery date.
- BoatSide USA reserves the right to reject returns or exchanges that are reasonably determined to be fraudulent.
- All returned products must be unworn, unused, or otherwise unaltered with original packaging and tags attached.
- BoatSide USA will not cover the shipping charges for any merchandise eligible for returns in the United States. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will provide you with a return shipping label. Once the item is received and inspected, $6 will be deducted from your return. You can send the merchandise back at your own expense to avoid this fee.
- Refunds will be issued based on original method of payment. In the event that you have received a defective or otherwise damaged product please notify us at email@example.com and we will gladly replace your damaged product.
- Refunds and replacements will not be processed until we have received the the product.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- BoatSide USA reserves the right to deny returns or exchanges that do not meet our return policy requirements. Click Here for the full list of our Return/Exchange/Refund policy.
Leather lace Made in USA
Leather lace will darken and form a patina over time.
Over time leather lace will soften.
DO NOT attempt to remove or replace the leather lace on any of our products.
DO NOT hang any objects off of leather lace.
Any tampering with the leather lace will not be eligible for a return, exchange or refund.